Rear Brake Wave Rotor (1 rear)|
[Triumph Daytona 675 (2006 & 07) & Speed Triple (2005, 06&07)]
Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 0.00 pounds
Application: - Triumph Daytona 675 (2006 & 07) & Speed
Triple 1050cc (2005, 06 & 07)
Galfer Rear Brake Wave Rotor
Galfer Wave Rotor set includes one (1) non-floating rear brake rotor. Galfer
rotors are characterized by their excellent quality. Galfer uses only the latest
technology available when manufacturing replacement rotors. Galfer's 420
stainless steel compound is unique to the Galfer product line, specifically made
to meet our technical requirements and specifications. After years of research
and development, GALFER has patented the WAVE Rotor technology. (European patent
# EP 99500110.4 & US Patent # 638-6340)
- Makes all front ends lighter than stock
- Self cleaning and cooling action as it rotates
- Made of High carbon content stainless steel, unique for providing a high
level of friction, and a good heat dissipation
- Specifically designed for Racing and performs very well on the road
- All Galfer Discs are computer-assisted machined (CAD-CAM) for perfect
- Heat treatment, specific to each rotors mass, thickness model and use at
the final stage
- Surface grinding finishes are done by a diamond surface finishing system,
so each side of the discs are parallel to each other, perfectly flat and
- All units are T.U.V. tested and approved with the certification number
Frequently Asked Questions:
|1. Where do these items ship from?
||Answer: Delivered directly to you from Galfer in California.
|2. What is the lead time to prepare the item for Shipment
(if in stock)
||Answer: One (1) Day.
|3. What is the transit time?
||Answer: UPS Ground allow 4 to 7days.
|4. What is the shipping cost?
||Answer: Price includes free 48 State shipping.